Getting Started Tutorial¶
Start here for a step by step tutorial on how to install the microPlatforms, then use them to set up an end-to-end IoT demonstration system using the OMA Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) protocol.
A block diagram of this system is shown here, and though it is not explicitly shown, one or more IoT devices can connect to the network through the same gateway.
Using this demonstration system, you can:
- See live data readings from your devices using the Leshan web application
- Send commands to the device, such as turning on and off an LED
- Use Leshan to update your IoT device firmware
- Secure your network communication using the DTLS protocol
To set up and use this system, follow these pages in order.
- Install microPlatforms
- Install Linux microPlatform
- Install Zephyr microPlatform
- Set Up Basic LWM2M System
- Prepare the System
- Use the System
- LWM2M System With DTLS
- Using Other Zephyr Boards